Call Us:  +1.6509695488

Insurance

Frequently Asked Questions


1. HMO vs PPO vs EPO: What's the difference? Click here

2. Whats the difference between a co-pay vs deductible vs co-insurance? Click here

*Medicare pays 80% of the cost for most outpatient care and services, and you are responsible for the remaining 20%. A secondary insurance can cover the remaining 20%.


If you don’t see your insurance on this list, please call us at (408) 729-5488 (San Jose office) or (650) 969-5488 (Mountain View office) to see if Dr. Khuu is a participating provider. Please have your insurance card and information ready.